Thursday, 7 March 2013

To post or not to post ?

I did wonder about whether to post today or not. My hope for this blog is that it is supposed to inspire, but if I am honest, it's all been a bit tough this week. But then, my other hope for my blog is a true, honest and frank account of my weight loss journey. So, deep breath, here goes. This week has been hard. On Saturday,Chris and I did the Park Run and as usual had a fantastic time. I always come back from Park Run brimming with energy and raring to go! We went shopping and bought loads of lovely healthy food, and planned lots of recipes that we hadn't done before, along with visits to the gym.

I have always wanted a life where each morning I have time to incorporate exercise into my morning routine (usually followed by a good cup of coffee and a fruit plate!) but at the moment, I seem to be very bad at prioritising. As I have mentioned, my work is insanely busy at the moment and all of my energy is going into this. And so I am struggling. My stress levels are beyond insane and I am eating rubbish - chocolate and cakes a go-go. I feel out of control and that I don't have the energy or inclination to change. I am seriously not looking after myself.  My fruit plate has gone off!

And so, I will be racking my brains how to change this attitude. (All advice gratefully received!). I need to work out how to cope with the stress best, and exercise and good nutrition will definitely help with that. And so this is me. I hope I've not brought anyone down with this post and that your weight loss journeys are all going much better than mine at the moment, but everyone hits a bump in the road, and as soon as I find the answer or even something that helps slightly, you'll be the first to know!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment