Saturday, 9 November 2013

It's all about the food .....Part 2

Holy yum, my first Graze box has arrived! 



I had seen leaflets and adverts for a company called Graze who will deliver a free box of healthy goodies to your address as a sampler. I've been meaning to try these out for a while and finally got sorted and ordered one to try. If you have a leaflet or a code you can receive your first box for free! 

The website is very easy to use, you enter your details, the address you would like it delivering to and your account details. If you decide you just want the one free box, then it is easy to cancel, but if you decide to carry on receiving the boxes, then they will charge your account a couple of days before each delivery. My subsequent deliveries will cost me £3.89 for each box. If you are going away on holiday then you can pause your order or even have it delivered to a different address. 

And then comes the good bit,selecting the food!!! There are over 100 healthy snacks to choose from of all descriptions - sweet, savoury, little puds, nuts and popcorn. You can choose whether to try products or not. Once you have had your delivery you can rate each snack depending on whether you 'love it' or want to 'ditch it'. By ditching something, it means you won't receive it again. 

So on Wednesday morning, my box arrived at work. It had 4 compartments containing 4 different healthy snacks. I received the Graze healthy brownie, salted pistachios, Jaffa cake mix ( a blend of hazelnuts, raisins soaked in orange and dark chocolate buttons) and mango chutney with black pepper dippers. Nom Nom! 

After showing my colleagues, I decided to sample the Jaffa cake mix. It really did taste like a real Jaffa cake! Gorgeous stuff. Over the next few days I sampled the others. The brownie was lovely and moist, the mango chutney and black pepper dippers had some kick to them *disclaimer, I am a complete wuss when it comes to spicy food! And I am going to munch the pistachios on Monday. 

The Jaffa cake mix is a definite 'love it'. 

With each order you receive a mini brochure telling you all about the nutritional value of each item you have received. The whole box came to 500 calories. Result! 



Having sampled the snacks, I think I am going to keep receiving the boxes. It is a quick, easy way of receiving some delicious snacks in my life. And you all know I am all about delicious snacks. 

I hope you are all having a great weekend . I have had a week of catching up with lovely friends and am seeing my friend Cathy tonight for a bit of Strictly Come Dancing magic!!, 

No comments:

Post a Comment