Wednesday, 6 November 2013

It's all about the food.......

Hey there, I hope your week is progressing nicely. I'm having a busy week, small prang in the car after someone reversed into me, which was instantly made better by going to see 'Thor' at the cinema.

Today I wanted to give you a recipe for a breakfast that I am currently loving! Chris and I have started going to the gym in a morning before work. I sometimes can't eat immediately and then exercise, so it is nice to have something to take into work to eat a bit later, but with limited cooking facilities it needs to be something quick and easy. So I prepare this the night before. (it takes 2 minutes)

Overnight Oats
In a tupperware container, mix together
  • 2 dessert spoons of porridge oats
  • 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
  • 3 good dessert spoons of Greek Yogurt (I use flavoured yogurt)
  • a splash of milk
Mix it all together and it should look something like this:




Put in the fridge overnight and eat the next morning with fruit



Yummy!

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment