Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and enjoyed celebrating the new year. I currently have a poorly flu ridden Chris at the moment, so am making lots of lemon drinks and trying to keep him warm.

2014 is going to be a big year for me as I have a rather significant birthday this year! I am very much looking forward to it and will be setting myself plenty of goals for it too! 

Talking of goals, I am in the process of deciding on my new year resolutions. As a rule I tend not to make New Years Resolutions, but with it being such a momentous year, thought it would be great to do some goal setting for the months ahead. To help me plan, I received a great email from Martine Holston in which you receive a free workbook to enable you to imagine how your life will look 12 months from now. The link can be found here:

Martine Holston

I'm really looking forward to sitting down with this, and am already looking forward to sharing my goals with you! 

May I wish you all the very best for 2014. Thank you for taking time to read my blog, leave comments and be superstars! 

Xxx

P.S  Chris' lovely sister Rebecca got me a fabulous journal. Each day poses a quick question. I'm going to share each one with you. So to start.....

What is your mission for 2014? 






2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the present. My mission for 2014 is to finish making our flat into a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab pressie! I think that your flat is well on the way to being a beautiful home xx

      Delete