Friday, 6 March 2015

Friday

Hey, hey, 

It's nearly the weekend!!! We've almost done it folks. This weekend is the start of the ITU triathlon World Series, with the first race being run in Abu Dhabi. I can't wait. There are more races this year. Chris and I are looking forward to watching the race. Sadly Alastair brownlee is out for this race due to a turned ankle, but we will be cheering Jonny on! 

I'm hoping for some inspiration. I have not had a great week this week with the moods. In fact it's been quite rough. When I am like this I refer to it as the 'screaming ab dabs' (lots of tears and roller coaster emotions). It is not pretty. Depression is such a weird thing, things can be merrily going along as normal, and then it comes and bites you on the bum. Not fun. 

It's led to lots of soul searching and chats with Chris (he is the best to sound ideas off) and on Wednesday felt I had hit a big watershed moment.  It led to the best nights sleep ever! 

I am also reading the most amazing book. It is about dieting and what it does to our bodies and proposes a new way of eating. There is a lot about it that makes complete sense, and a lot that applies to life in general. I'm looking forward to sharing the book with you and what I've learned from it. At the moment, I'm making notes about it (weird I know). 

Anyway I'm not trying to be cryptic or anything. I think I'm just rambling now.! 

Right I'm off to get this day started. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment